Hopeless Records is an independent alternative rock label based in Los Angeles with offices in 7 different territories.
Our roster includes Sum 41, New Found Glory, Neck Deep, Waterparks and many great artists.
We are looking for an experience product manager to join our team and lead campaigns for a portion of our growing roster.
If you feel you are right for the job we encourage you to apply.
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Los Angeles
- Oversee the global day to day aspects of marketing campaigns for a portion of the Hopeless Records roster.
- Act as quarterback and main point of contact for artists, managers, booking agents and PR teams.
- Create and execute marketing plans & budgets.
- Work with promotion, sales, and international teams to ensure success of marketing campaigns.
- Work with A&R and production teams to ensure on time delivery of albums and marketing materials.
- Responsible, trustworthy, friendly and able to uphold our company principles at all times.
- 3 to 5 years of product management/music marketing experience. Preferably dealing with alternative and hard rock artists.
- Existing relationships with alternative music promotional outlets and marketing partners.
- Detail oriented and a strong communicator.
- Proficient in all basic office computer skills (email, google suite, excel, etc.)
- This role is full time and is based in our Los Angeles area headquarters.
To apply please email both a resume and cover letter as attachments to Jobs@hopelessrecords.com