- Oversee the planning and execution of marketing campaigns for a portion of the Hopeless Records roster. Act as day to day main point of contact for those projects with artists, managers, agents and PR teams.
- Create, oversee and execute marketing plans & budgets and work with with promotions, sales, international, and 3rd party teams to ensure success.
- Work with A&R and production teams to ensure on time delivery of albums and marketing materials.
- This role is full time. Ideal candidate will be Los Angeles based, but open to other major market locations.
- This role reports to the General Manager.
- Responsible, trustworthy, friendly and able to uphold our company principles at all times.
- 5 years of product management/music marketing experience. Preferably dealing with alternative artists.
- Existing relationships with alternative music promotional outlets, marketing partners, managers and agents.
- Detail oriented and a strong communicator.
- Proficient in all basic office computer skills (email, google suite, excel, etc.)
To apply please email both a resume and cover letter as attachments to Jobs@hopelessrecords.com