Hitco is expanding our Pop Music Marketing team. We are seeking mid to senior level individuals to bring a deep knowledge and passion for music marketing with an emphasis in the pop music space.
Individuals must have a proven track record of developing pop related projects from inception through to post-release and beyond. They are creative storytellers with the ability to lead the internal direction
and tone for projects.
- 3 to 10 years of product management and marketing experience with an emphasis in the pop music space.
- Creative storyteller.
- Ability to cultivate compelling and innovative audience engagement to grow artists.
- Familiarity with current music trends in pop and other music genres.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to emerging trends.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with short deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
HITCO Entertainment is a contemporary music and entertainment company, founded by LA Reid and Charles Goldstuck. The modern-era music company formed in January 2018 is dedicated to artist development, content creation, and cross-platform content.
The fast-growing independent company has already signed an array of artists, including breaking artists SAINT JHN and Yella Beezy, established artists Big Boi (Outkast), Jennifer Lopez and up and new comers like Delacey, Rubi Rose and Chelsea Collins. HITCO has offices in Los Angeles and New York.