Hitco is expanding our Digital and Social Media Marketing team.
We are seeking mid to senior level individuals to bring a deep knowledge and passion for music marketing with an emphasis in the digital and social media space. Individuals must have a proven track record of developing pop related projects from inception through to post-release and beyond.
They are creative storytellers with the ability to lead the internal direction and tone for projects.
- 3 to 10 years of digital marketing experience with an emphasis on developing and established music artists.
- Creative expert in marketing initiatives with the ability to plan & execute fan-building/music marketing/artist growth campaigns.
- Create and shape digital marketing plans and strategies for HITCO artists.
- Manage HITCO artists social media accounts & analytics.
- Ultra-savvy in the always changing digital landscape to make sure HITCO is always utilizing
the best available tools, technologies and resources.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with short deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
HITCO Entertainment is a contemporary music and entertainment company, founded by LA Reid and Charles Goldstuck. The modern-era music company formed in January 2018 is dedicated to artist development, content creation, and cross-platform content. The fast-growing independent company has already signed an array of artists, including breaking artists SAINT JHN and Yella Beezy, established artists Big Boi (Outkast), Jennifer Lopez and up and new comers like Delacey, Rubi Rose and Chelsea Collins. HITCO has offices in Los Angeles and New York.