Hitco Entertainment, a music and entertainment company founded by LA Reid and Charles Goldstuck, is looking for a full-time Senior Finance Associate/Analyst to support its finance team.
The company launched in January 2018 and is primarily focused on the creation, production, recording, distribution and exploitation of recorded music and recording artist services.
We are committed to integrity, respect, creativity, passion and teamwork in everything we do.
The Senior Finance Associate will report into Hitco’s Chief Financial Officer in our Beverly Hills office and will be an integral part of a small core team that works on a variety of strategic topics and initiatives.
• Build complex dynamic Microsoft Excel models to perform business forecasting and to support management with artist & partner negotiations
• Prepare monthly rolling 12 month business forecast
• Conduct research and analyze operational trends to support internal business forecasts and projects
• Prepare executive presentations for management, investors and other key stake holders
• Drive competitive & market analysis, and perform strategic reviews aimed at understanding the evolution and growth areas of the music industry
• Evaluate potential acquisitions, investments, and other strategic growth opportunities
• Expert financial modeling, forecasting and deal analysis skills
• Strong analytical, quantitative, and research skills
• Experience performing analysis with large datasets
• Superb written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Excellent attention to detail, strong work ethic, and multi-tasking abilities
• Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Highly self-motivated with ability to think independently and critically
• High level of intellectual curiosity, especially around music and the entertainment industry
• Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Previous relevant experience in the music industry is required
• 2 years of relevant full-time work experience in investment banking, consulting, corporate development, or a similar field required
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in finance, accounting, business, economics, or another related field
• Master’s degree is a plus
• This position requires occasional travel within the local area.
In addition to a competitive salary and paid holiday, vacation and sick leave, this full-time position is eligible to participate in the employer-sponsored health and dental insurance plans with employer shared premiums.
Hitco Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) status: Exempt.