A high profile, international band seek an LA-based Day To Day channel and community manager to work across all aspects of digital strategy, digital asset creation and execution and nurturing and building the global community.
This is an exciting opportunity for a pro-active, digitally savvy music lover who wants to help shape the digital output of a key international artist.
We are looking for a hungry and ambitious self starter!
- Work closely with the artist to help develop tone of voice online and key social posts
- Help with the development and creation of digital content across all social media channels, including working closely with the band’s existing videographer/photographer to help mould the digital aesthetic of the band online
- Build relationship with global fan community to help bring artist closer to fans. Develop and execute local and global fan marketing initiatives
- Work closely with the band’s digital agency to come up with innovative digital ideas and initiatives to help build fan engagement online
- Help to foster relations with global fan groups through identifying fan groups in major markets, and acting as their ‘Day To Day’ contact
- Be savvy across all social media platforms, and up to date with current digital and tech trends
- Be proficient in photo and video editing in order to help with the creation of digital assets
- Communicate effectively with the existing digital agency, the label and management, and represent the artist where required in meetings
- Travel with artist as required
- Ability to think creatively and outside the box in terms of digital and marketing ideas
- 2-3 years of previous digital experience (music experience a plus)
- Creative minded with great marketing instincts
- Passionate about music and culture
- Passionate about digital and marketing
- Easy going and flexible
- A team player
- Understanding of high-profile clients
- Must be willing to travel for extended periods of time
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org