We are seeking on behalf of our client an highly experienced, motivated, passionate, full-time tour manager to organise and work alongside one of our artists, specifically an internationally renowned touring DJ.
The role involves all aspects of touring with the artist across multiple territories. You will be required to meet the artist at their residence at the start of every touring period and be required to work for the duration of the tour until you return home.
Candidate must have a minimum of 2-3 years in a similar role and must have experience touring internationally with DJ’s.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Getting artist from A to B with minimal stress and input from artist – candidate will be familiar with common touring issues and be confident to take charge where needed.
- Liaising with artist management team and booking agency across artist’s diary and requirements.
- Liaising with artist advancing and logistics team across travel and accommodation requirements.
- Tour prep and run-through with artist 1 week before each touring period – this will be done directly with the artist and feedback relayed to artist management team.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL
- Be personable, proactive and have a friendly approach to all matters. They need to be highly organised, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Be comfortable travelling extensively, especially across weekends and during the summer period (May – October).
- Have previous experience as a tour manager and/or previous experience in events advancing.
- Have a clean full international driving license and no criminal record that may interfere with foreign visa applications.
- Ideal candidates will live in the Netherlands, but suitable candidates from other European countries will
Salary is to be discussed further