Who we are
Helvetica Entertainment Group is a music focused artist development and management company based in Los Angeles. Our Mission is to empower artists, writers & creatives with hyper-curated collaboration, partnerships, and strategy needed to amplify their art.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a stellar candidate to join our team as our Executive Assistant / Day to Day Manager. This person will report to the CEO / Founder. Someone extremely organized with a love and knowledge of music, who would like to learn about management, A&R and music promotion. Knowledge of music industry, social media marketing, DSPs, PROs preferred.
- Extremely organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- A love and knowledge of all types of music
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Able to run multiple calendars (iCal, Google Cal)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs & Social Media
- Responsibilities include:
- Managing company emails
- Managing CEO and artist scheduling
- Lead communication for artist roster across all teams (labels, agents, production, venues)
- Project management for all artist releases
- File management for artist roster
- Music Industry internship or some work experience preferred
- Potential for travel
- Great opportunity to grow your industry network
- The position would begin training ASAP.
Full time, salaried position.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected]