Salary: range starts at $60,000
Location: New York City
Do you love festivals and also love democracy? Are you passionate about live music and social impact? Then this is the job for you. We are hiring for Partnerships & Events Manager that will manage festival advances and communications, partner and sponsor relations, and on-site festival & large scale event activations to further HeadCount’s mission of registering and mobilizing voters.
- Advance festivals and manage relationships with key HeadCount partner festivals
- Maximize festival relationships by adding promotional, fundraising, and artist engagement opportunities
- Serve as administrative manager for all partnerships and sponsorships documentation
- Document meetings and circulate action items to participants
- Serve as primary contact & relationship manager for select sponsors and partners
- Execute outbound communication to potential/desired sponsors and partners
- Represent HeadCount onsite at select festivals
- Manage various “Participation Row” and other on-site tour & festival activations
- Manage partnership team interns and festival coordinators
- 1-5 years working at, with or in festivals, tours or mobile marketing
- Comfortable managing teams of volunteers (routinely 10+ people) and onsite activations at festivals and concerts
- Passion for voter registration, participation in democracy, live music and creative brand partnership experiences
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Highly analytical thinker
- High emotional intelligence & a great relationship builder
- Highly driven and results-oriented work ethic
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to exchange accurate information, detect/identify documents and the information contained in them, move between areas in and out of the office to complete their role. The employee may need to move various equipment including computers to their work location.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
HeadCount provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HeadCount complies with applicable state and local laws.