Hardlivings Management is seeking an A&R Scout. No experience is necessary but a huge passion for new music is a must. We are looking for someone who’s greatest passion is discovering new talent across a wide range of genres.
At Hardlivings we are managing a mix of new talents and high-profile artists and are always on the lookout to sign new clients. Your main responsibility will be to suggest the best new signings and to find undiscovered talent.
- Scout new talent and report your findings to the A&R director
- Attend gigs multiple times a week, out of office hours, across the country
- Do extensive daily research across blogs, magazines and music platforms for new trends
- Dedicate hours of your time listening to demos and mixtapes to trying to find that diamond in the rough
- Very strong passion for music
- Have basic understanding of how the music industry works
- Prepared to travel as required
- Candidates should be in tune with the current musical trends and always on the lookout for new ones
Please email your CV and cover letter by 27th September. Salary dependent on experience.