Hardlivings Management is seeking an Executive and Team Assistant to work across a diverse roster of artists within its London office.
The role will provide support to the director, the management team and the artists of the Hardlivings management roster: www.hardlivings.co.uk
- PA of director (diary management, processing of expenses, ad-hoc personal errands,…)
- Maintaining detailed shared diaries for the artists and the team
- Booking travel, accommodation and creating itineraries for both artists and managers
- Assistance and input across all areas of the artist’s career including social media, release plans, promo plans, event planning, …
- Plan meetings and take detailed notes
- Assist artists on promotional activities with occasional travel across UK and abroad (interviews, photo shoots, …)
- Handling confidential matters with discretion
- Management of electronic filing / Dropbox
- Being proactive and self-motivated
- Reliable, punctual and ready to learn new skills
- Candidates should be creative, innovative, detail-oriented, resourceful and self-directed.
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent communicator, strong written and verbal communication skills with team members, artists and professional contacts
- Act as problem-solver and solution finder for both artist and management team. Do whatever it takes to complete a task
- Strong passion for music and the music industry
- Prepared to travel as required
- Competence with Apple devices including iCal /MS office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint / light Photoshop
Please email a CV and cover letter by 22nd of June. Salary dependent on experience.