Hard Land Management is seeking a confident, highly organized individual to assist with administrative and day to day artist mgmt tasks at a boutique music management company.
This position requires a flexible, motivated problem-solving person with excellent communication skills and impeccable follow through.
- Create and carry out marketing initiatives, focus on digital marketing
- Liaise with clients
- Calendar maintenance
- Social media and online property maintenance
- Digital asset production
- Tour advancing + travel arrangements
Required Skills and Attributes
- Minimum 2yrs music industry experience, mgmt exp preferred. This is NOT an entry level position
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to use Microsoft Office and light Photoshop
- Strong experience with digital advertising across social platforms
- Working understanding of basic elements/roles in show advancing
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Able to work a flexible schedule
Job is based in Portland, Oregon but will consider remote work for right candidate. Moving assistance available. Competitive salary and full healthcare
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.