A&R Scout/All Rounder wanted for multifaceted music company Hannah Management, based in South West London.
We’re looking for a new full time member of staff, no experience is necessary but a huge passion for new/emerging music is essential.
We manage a mixture of high profile and emerging artists and producers, we have active record label and publishing companies. We work across a wide range of genres.
The new member of staff’s primary role will be to scout for new talent, they will be expected to attend gigs several nights a week and create reports on new artists they have found.
Training will be provided.
Other duties will include but not limited to:
- Forging and maintaining new relationships within the industry including with managers, agents, labels, publishers, lawyers, distributors, pr’s, pluggers, press, radio, tv, music industry societies and more
- There is the freedom to find and release singles by new artists on our label
- Running release campaigns for artists you’ve found under the guidance of existing staff
- Setting up co-writing and production sessions
- Find artists that we’d look to sign for management, records and/or publishing
- Assisting the existing staff in performing their roles
- Carrying out general office admin
The ideal candidate will be:
- Self motivated
- A quick learner
- Be personable
- Have a keen attention to detail
- Most importantly be incredibly passionate about discovering new music & attending gigs
To apply please email email@example.com