We Are Grape is one of the UK’s leading audio production companies.
We make exceptional weekly music radio shows for the world’s most renowned and respected radio stations, including BBC Radio 1 & BBC 6 Music. We produce world-class podcasts and speech radio for a variety of clients, including Spotify, Red Bull Music, BBC Sounds, BBC Radio 2, 1Xtra, COPA90, BBC World Service and an array of music artists and influencers. We also make visual programmes for, amongst others, BBC iPlayer.
We are currently looking for an excellent music and speech audio producer to join our team.
Required skills and experience:
- You are deeply passionate about making brilliant radio, social and video content for our clients.
- You have an encyclopaedic knowledge of dance and electronic music, including underground bass genres.
- You are a fantastic audio editor, both music and speech, preferably in Cubase and you can competently mix a sequence of tracks within Ableton. Video editing skills would also be desirable.
- You are used to working closely with and managing a wide range of on-air talent. You are patient, adaptable yet thorough, and enjoy getting the best out of presenters.
- You have some experience of producing weekly, network radio programmes incorporating creative ideas, strategy, planning and delivery.
- You have some experience of dealing with challenging language within music, and good judgement around compliance, following the BBC’s guidelines and legal frameworks.
- You are confident using Photoshop and enjoy formulating strategy and creating eye-catching social media assets.
- You are super organised, quick thinking and able to use your initiative.
- You have good script-writing skills with great attention to detail.
- You have a can-do attitude with a positive outlook.
- You want to be an important member of a friendly team with the highest production standards and ambition.
This will be a mix of home and office working. If you believe that you are a suitable candidate and are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work at a rapidly expanding media company, then please apply now!
Please send your CV, covering letter and an answer to the following questions to email@example.com by November 29th 2021.
1) What do you love about producing audio programmes?
2) Give us an example of an on-air or broadcast critical situation when some thing has gone wrong, and how you resolved it.