Part-Time Marketing Office Coordinator
Grand Pro-Mo is an independent, full-service entertainment promotion & marketing company located in Montclair, NJ seeking a qualified, eager candidate to join our team! Please provide a resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Marketing Office Coordinator Application” and answer the application question below.
Job Type: Part-Time with potential for future full-time employment.
- Confirming deadlines, show bookings, and other time sensitive matters.
- Building weekly email marketing campaigns.
- Assisting in tour marketing, including scheduling interviews, ticket giveaways, and radio contests.
- Maintaining social media accounts and client databases.
- Managing marketing budgets.
- Generating client reports for small market radio campaigns.
- Gather and analyze pop culture trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies.
- General office and clerical duties, including answering phones.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Can multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Is creative and a self-starter.
- Is mature, self-reliant, and dependable!
- Has a passion for music!
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Prior experience in broadcasting.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office Suite, G Suite, and Constant Contact.
- Knowledge of Mediabase is a HUGE plus!!
- What are your Top 3 favorite musical artists right now?