Fantastic opportunity for a motivated, organised and experienced Product Manager, or Marketing Assistant looking to make their next move. Joining a rapid-paced team within a fast growing independent label. The ideal candidate will have label experience in the same or similar role and be keen to take charge of multiple International and domestic campaigns.
This is an ideal role for someone who is looking for a new challenge or next step in the music industry and has relevant practical experience. In return you can expect a role which will give you the chance to be part of innovative campaigns as well as being able to be actively involved in International and domestic artists releases in a new and growing company.
We are GRADUATION* a record label dedicated to culture, innovation and human development. Advocates of diversity and shaping the music industry from within, we put creativity, passion and art at the heart of everything we do.
We are a collective of young, enthusiastic executives with expertise in both traditional and cutting edge methodologies.
We deliver world-class campaigns with the help of our family of tastemakers, influencers, radio stations and streaming partners who consistently support our growing community of artists.
- Being the central point of contact for assigned projects and clients/artists
- Reporting to Senior Product Manager on active campaigns
- Co-ordinating internal and external teams across campaign activity
- Creating and preparing marketing plans for each artist
- Maximising any marketing or promotional activities
- Booking and managing all below and above the line marketing
- Reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Maintain day-to-day relationships with a select roster of UK & International clients
- Devising innovative content-lead digital campaigns in conjunction with the digital marketing team across campaigns
- Focussing on creative strategies in line with moment-led marketing
- Reporting chart metrics and KPIs across projects
- Taking responsibility for campaign/artist budgets, keeping within agreed limits
- Communicating information pertaining to changes in release plans in a timely manner to the internal and external departments
- Developing strong relationships with artists and artist management, partner labels, agents and promoters to develop intelligent strategies for artist growth
- Working closely with a range of functions, from streaming to A&R to formulate pioneering strategies
- Collaborating with commercial teams to progress operational and creative components of e-commerce, as well as the editorial and marketing of partner activations
Required Experience & Skills
- Experience of working in a major or independent record label is essential
- Excellent ability in word/pages, keynote/powerpoint, numbers/excel & canvas
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Manage competing priorities
- Good understanding of influencer landscape and proficient in social media including TikTok
- Good understanding of DSPs/play-listing
- Understanding of culturally relevant marketing and creative content
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone.
Please submit a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Product Manager Application’
Salary: £25-29K p/a, based on experience