The Graduation – Marketing Manager (UK)
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated, organised and experienced Marketing Manager to join a fast growing independent label. The ideal candidate will have label experience in a similar role and be keen to take charge of multiple international and domestic campaigns.
This is an ideal role for someone who is looking for a new challenge or next step in the music industry and has relevant practical experience.
We are GRADUATION* – a record label dedicated to culture, innovation and human development. Advocates of diversity and shaping the music industry from within, we put creativity, passion and artistry at the heart of everything we do.
We are a collective of young, enthusiastic executives with expertise in both traditional and cutting edge methodologies.
Our roster includes the likes of Brent Faiyaz, Lancey Foux, Nemzzz, Shasimone, Russ and Blxst to name a few.
- Being the central point of contact for artist campaigns and co-ordinating internal and external teams
- Creating and executing innovative marketing plans and strategy
- Working with the audience manager to deliver influencer campaigns
- Working with the digital manager to deliver paid marketing activity
- Delivering fan community and engagement activity to grow artist audiences
- Delivering TikTok and social strategy for artists and campaigns
- Reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Daily updates and reporting across all campaign activity
- Taking responsibility for campaign budgets and maintaining project planners
- Working closely with the A&R team to deliver pitch decks for potential new signings
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Experience of working in a major or independent record label is essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Understanding priorities and time management
- Strong understanding of influencer and social media landscape
- Excellent understanding of DSPs and play-listing ecosystem
- Understanding of culturally relevant marketing and creative content
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone.
Please submit a covering letter & CV to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Marketing Manager Application’