GRADUATION, Community & Audience Manager
As a Community & Audience Manager, you would be working directly with artists and their teams to help shape, nurture and grow their audience and fan communities. It’s a multi-faceted role that requires you to think like a fan, artist, creative and marketeer all at once, while using and interpreting data to develop long term growth and fan engagement strategies for those artists.
We are GRADUATION* – an artist partner & label dedicated to culture, innovation and development. Advocates of diversity and shaping the music industry from within, we put creativity, passion and art at the heart of everything we do. We are a collective of young, enthusiastic executives with expertise in both traditional and cutting-edge methodologies.
We deliver world-class campaigns with the help of our network of tastemakers, influencers, radio stations and streaming partners who consistently support our growing community of artists. We have worked with artists such as Brent Faiyaz, ShaSimone, Blxst, Nemzzz, Lancey Foux, NSG, Stepz and Russ to name a few.
- Work closely with artists, managers and wider teams to create and implement audience and fan community strategies for our roster.
- Analyse audience data and create meaningful reports to inform wider team, artists & managers.
- Develop and build audiences for artists across the world using both traditional and emerging means.
- A strong knowledgeable and understanding of all social and online platforms (TikTok, BeReal, Snapchat,
- Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Instagram etc) and how to build micro communities across these platforms.
- Work closely & collaboratively with internal teams to deliver planned content and activations
- Create real life fan moments through activations and creative ideas
- Actively seek out information on evolving digital/tech trends in this space and tailor this information to formulate relevant and exciting new opportunities for our roster of artists
- You have experience working with music artists or entertainment talent.
- You have experience in building creative campaigns that drive engagement, discovery and audience growth across multiple platforms.
- You are experienced in working with creators, influencers and third party pages to drive viral moments/campaigns through culture.
- You have a keen interest in developments within the digital and tech landscape, and a proactive approach to seeking out news and opportunities for artists in this space.
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple timesensitive tasks & prioritise effectively.
- You have experience in using 1st party (e.g. Meta insights) & 3rd party (e.g Chartmetric) social data to track and analyse the performance of your campaigns.
- You have great communication skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone.
Please submit a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Community & Audience Manager Application’