Fantastic opportunity for a motivated, organised and experienced Campaign Manager to join a rapid-paced team within a fast growing independent label. The ideal candidate will have label experience in the same or similar role and be keen to take charge of multiple International and domestic campaigns.
This is an ideal role for someone who is looking for a new challenge or next step in the music industry and has relevant practical experience. In return you can expect a role which will give you the chance to be part of innovative campaigns as well as being able to be actively involved in International and domestic artists releases in a new and growing company.
We are GRADUATION* a record label dedicated to culture, innovation and human development. Advocates of diversity and shaping the music industry from within, we put creativity, passion and art at the heart of everything we do.
We are a collective of young, enthusiastic executives with expertise in both traditional and cutting edge methodologies.
We deliver world-class campaigns with the help of our family of tastemakers, influencers, radio stations and streaming partners who consistently support our growing community of artists.
- Being the central point of contact for assigned projects and clients/artists
- Co-ordinating internal and external teams across campaign activity .
- Creating and preparing marketing plans for each artist
- Maximising any marketing or promotional activities for assigned artists wherever possible
- Booking and managing all below and above the line marketing where necessary for a campaign
- Coordinating artist’s diary with managers/artists
- Reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and feeding back on the success to the relevant parties
- Maintain day-to-day relationships with a select roster of UK & International clients.
- Liaise with various departments to ensure all clients’ business needs are met
- Devising innovative content-lead digital campaigns in conjunction with the digital marketing team across campaigns
- Focussing on creative strategies in line with moment-lead marketing
- Reporting chart metrics and KPIs across projects
- Overseeing marketing campaigns to create bespoke strategies for each project
- Taking responsibility for campaign/artist budgets, keeping within agreed limits
- Communicating information pertaining to changes in release plans in a timely manner to the internal and external departments
- Developing strong relationships with artists and artist management, partner labels, agents and promoters to develop intelligent strategies for artist growth
- Working closely with a range of functions, from streaming to A&R to formulate pioneering strategy
- Collaborating with commercial teams to progress operational and creative components of e-commerce, as well as the editorial and marketing of partner activations
Required Experience & Skills
- Experience of working in a major or independent record label is essential
- Excellent ability in word/pages, keynote/powerpoint, numbers/excel & canvas
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Manage competing priorities
- Good understanding of influencer landscape and proficient in social media including TikTok
- Excellent understanding of DSPs/play-listing
- Understanding of culturally relevant marketing and creative content
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone.
Please submit a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Campaign Manager Application’