A Music Talent Agency, located in Burbank, representing renowned music composers in the Film/TV/Interactive Media industry is seeking an accomplished business administrator to join our team.
We seek candidates with excellent skill working with numbers, and a strong command of language to communicate with clients and business associates with intelligence and discretion. Our agency works with leading entertainment production companies to connect our clients with composing opportunities for projects with worldwide audiences.
As Client Payment Administrator you will fulfill an integral role in our Client Project Accounting department, reporting directly to the department Manager, and liaison with clients and their representatives to facilitate project payments.
- Responsible for bi-weekly banking: processing payments, bank deposits, initiate transfers and wires, record transactions using QuickBooks and online banking systems
- Monitor daily bank account activity
- Liaison with bank to resolve transaction questions and online banking technical support matters
- Administer client payments for a defined group of clients: maintain client invoicing and collect composer compensation for film, TV, video games projects etc.
- Liaison with agents, clients, production companies, and bank representatives to facilitate payments
- Handle related administrative functions
- Other duties as assigned
- Report to Manager of Client Operations and consult with Finance Director
Skills & Qualifications:
- Autonomous and able to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision while adhering to deadlines
- Able to interpret and follow policies and procedures established by the organization
- Excellent attention to detail, multitasking, time management, organizational, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Computer proficiencies working with MS Windows using: Word, Excel, Outlook; QuickBooks
- Autonomous yet a team player
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to respond to client needs with professionalism and patience
- Basic understanding of contracts
- Exceptional ability to work with numbers and a keen eye for accuracy
- BA Degree in Business or Accounting, or 5 years equivalent experience; helpful backgrounds include private banking, accounting firms with a focus on business management services, production accounting, or royalty organizations.
Hours are Mon-Friday 9:30am-6:30pm
Pay is commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits including vacation/holiday, health, dental, vision and accrued time off. Fun perks.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Client Payment Administrator