Good Sounds are hiring! We’re looking for sales agent/new business developer to represent our production agency in Germany.
The role is not location specific and can be based in Hamburg, Berlin or Amsterdam.
Are you a people person with a strong (future) network in advertising and broadcasting? Have you always wanted to work in the field where music meets advertising/film? Don’t look further, this could be the job for you.
About Good Sounds
Good Sounds is a boutique music production agency founded in 2004 and located in Amsterdam, Holland. We create music and sound design and do sync licensing for the advertising, film/broadcasting and interactive worlds.
Together with an ever-growing army of composers we work on our main goal: supplying music that underlines, enhances, boosts and supports video footage.
We have worked with some of the biggest brands that are active on our globe and helped them to use music as an instrument to amplify their sales, and we supplied the music for numerous TV-productions, films and series to push the limits of their material.
What do we do?
- Music Production & Composition
- Sound design & other audio-post
- Music consultancy (research & sync licensing)
Good Sounds is a joint company with Tone of Voice, part of Postoffice, one of the leading postproduction collectives in The Netherlands. Together we offer all the postproduction you can wish: voice casting, colour grading, VFX, animation, and of course: music.
What do we expect from you?
- You’re a fun person that breathes music
- You’re fluent in both German and English
- You’re an easy talker and love having networking drinks with strangers/soon-to-be-friends
- You have broad experience with sales, or you are a sales natural
- A strong network in advertising, broadcasting, games/vr is a plus
- And most importantly: you’re following up leads and are able to close the deal (bring in new jobs!)
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to become the face of an expanding and growing music production network that wants to solidify its position in the German market
- A very flexible schedule with the possibility to work from home (or co-working space)
- A negotiable contract, depending on experience and network
- Working with an international team of some of the best musicians and composers that always are driven to deliver the best results