London-based independent music company Good Soldier is seeking a Social Media Manager.
This role uses execution of social media strategies and fan engagement to help inform marketing strategy with a very hands on approach to the relationships Good Soldier have with their artists.
Artist Relations/Content Planning/Research/Community Management/Super Fans
Running and developing all artists social media
- Maintaining close bond with artists and management to make sure social content is rolling out consistently and reflects what the artist and label wants
- Making sure content is posted across all social platforms
- Working alongside the creative team to identify successful content; suggesting edits to best reflect an audience and planning new content ideas.
- Shaping an artists tone of voice through appropriate copy decided by artist
Content Rollouts & Analysis
- Ensure social rollouts and suggested copies for all artists are sent to management and artist for approvals on Monday
- Social media round ups embedded into the digital presentation on Wednesday
- Planning super fan experiences with the social media marketing role
- Ensure all descriptions and metadata are perfect on all video uploads
- Working alongside the social media marketing role to reply to comments and engage with the fan community
- Artist inbox management, organising requests and messages – marking and labelling to easily find quick results
- Identifying super fans, their interests and hobbies – keeping them engaged through gifts and fan experiences
- Daily checking of direct messages to check for interesting opportunities
- Keeping on top of new technologies and analysis platforms to help with finding out more about our fans
Tracking other artists and growing social media accounts
- Research ideas and marketing tricks we can adapt and use
- Saving them to collections on a shared Instagram account
- Creating mood boards of ideas