London-based independent music company Good Soldier is seeking a Senior Product Manager.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of working within a major / indie label and have run multiple artist campaigns.
- Delivery and implementation of high quality, creative and bespoke marketing campaigns, incorporating advertising, brand management, product management, special events, market research and product / competitor analysis.
- Working closely with content internal / external content creators to deliver dynamic content and establish it’s most effective use
- Commission and deliver high impact creative campaigns and marketing assets
- Conceive, generate, execute and communicate efficient project timelines, objectives and deadlines to internal and external contacts.
- Generate highly effective / impactful sales tools, physical and digital marketing assets
- Maintain and communicate analytical insight across all metrics (DSP’s, Social Media, Radio, Shazam etc) identifying trends and working with internal teams and external partners helping to connect the dots and capitalise on momentum
- Delivery of campaign analytics to achieve high level understanding and insight into the cost efficiency of campaigns in relation to sales, streams, audience development and engagement
- Conceive and develop opportunities across artist and 3rd party social platforms to optimise fan engagement
- Creation and delivery of effective strategies to support and drive streaming initiatives and objectives
- Propose and define marketing strategies and campaign logistics to ensure relevant campaign objectives are achieved
- Cultivate and foster strategic partnerships / relationships with retail partners, social media platforms / personalities and established brands
- Generate, manage and communicate campaign budgets and P&L’s
- Lead, develop and support junior team members
- Develop direct relationships and communication channels with artists and management teams to fully optimise marketing / promotional campaigns
The successful candidate will…
- Have 3-5 years experience of product managing high profile artist campaigns in major / indie labels
- Demonstrate passion, creativity, leadership, a high organisational skill set, great communication skills and the ability to solve problems and find solutions under pressure
- Have a well rounded understanding of current industry trends / issues and key factors that influence effective campaigns
- Have an excellent awareness and familiarity with all marketing mediums and trends alongside a highly developed understanding of digital marketing and promotional opportunities across all platforms
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with varied organisations and personalities
- Have excellent organisational skills, with the ability to balance multiple projects / tasks
- Have a wide network of creative resources and contacts
- Have the ability to constantly think outside the box to drive unique, bespoke creative strategies and deliver world
- Possess a high understanding of available analytical tools, market research and insights and the ability to deliver concise and comprehensive reports
Competitive salary based on experience