We are Good Soldier Records, a leading independent record label and publishing company at the forefront of developing long-term artist projects.
We are looking for an incredibly intelligent young person to join our growing team, working across our digital marketing strategy alongside our content team to help develop exciting artists.
No experience a plus.
As much as this role is about digital, candidates should be ready to get very involved and hands on within all aspects of a growing independent record label. Candidates should be versatile and be ready to learn various audio, photo and video software. They will have an attitude to learn and adapt quickly.
This is the perfect starting role for a recent graduate or keen young person who is willing to learn. Candidates will develop alongside our team and gain some serious music industry experience.
This is not a job for lazy people.
“This is exactly the kind of advert that would have appealed to me when I was younger.”
Christian Tattersfield, Good Soldier Songs
- Establishing marketing goals and overall strategy across a wide roster of artists. Executing within budget and analysing marketing results.
- Running and developing all artists social media and music platforms.
- Working alongside the creative team to identify successful content; suggesting edits to best reflect an audience and planning new content ideas.
- Tracking other artists and growing social media accounts to see if there are any ideas and marketing tricks we can adapt and use.
- Planning and executing detailed social media campaigns and email marketing campaigns.
- Community managing our artists social media platforms; replying to messages and comments in order to engage fans in a meaningful way.
Good Soldier Songs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply by emailing your CV, Covering Letter and anything else you deem relevant to email@example.com by March 2nd 2018.