London-based independent music company Good Soldier is seeking a Product Manager.
The successful candidate should be able to effectively and creatively Product Manage music marketing campaigns alongside Digital and Social Managers.
The Product Manager will establish themselves as being the central point of contact for all projects assigned to them and seek guidance from relevant manager as required.
- Preparing marketing plans for each artist to create a central document from which everyone can work. Sent out every Friday to the internal team.
- Daily updates to artist teams both internally and externally in snap shot formats.
- Updating daily streaming, shazam and radio numbers for all active artists.
- Creating compelling 1 sheets of all GS artists and keeping regularly updated.
- Co-ordinating artist’s diary with managers/artist and making sure team have full access.
- Sharing information about acts from press & promotion departments so that each side has necessary tools for maximising impact across media
- Responsible of booking all above the line marketing including TV advertising, Radio advertising, Cinema advertising and Outdoor.
- To support the relevant manager in all aspects of managing product and creating/actioning Marketing Plans.
- To coordinate the evaluation and analysis of the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and to feedback on the success to the relevant manager.
- Arranging digital distribution of music to key external teams.
- To be aware of trends and opportunities that provides us with a chance to market our artists.
- To maximise any marketing or promotional activities for assigned artists wherever possible.
- Make sure is across all analytical tools such as AWAL, Chart Metric, Spotify and Apple for Artists.