London-based independent music company Good Soldier is seeking an International Radio Plugger. Closing Date July 20, 2019
Fantastic opportunity to join the London based Good Soldier Records team in this exciting and newly created position of International Radio Plugger.
Reporting into the Head of Global Marketing, the ideal candidate will be working radio across Europe, creating bespoke plans for each artist and campaign.
The role will require interaction with our European teams and at times directly with European radio station programmers.
Some radio plugging and/or international promo experience preferred.
A good understanding about music marketing, media, branding, social media and DSP playlists a plus.
- Execute European radio strategies across Good Soldier’s artist roster
- Service radio singles in line with global launch plans
- Seek and secure premiere plays with key radio partners
- Arrange artist radio interviews with key radio partners
- Work with radio stations (and their partners) on live festivals and sessions
- Work with radio stations to offer merch and tickets for contests
- Travel to Europe as required
- Use agreed strategies to obtain top airplay results across Europe
- Review and evaluate external radio plugging teams
- Report on radio play results as directed via daily / weekly updates
- Use learning from previous campaigns for future campaigns
- Work alongside the social media teams to support our key radio partners
- Ability to think quickly and recall precise information under pressure.
All applications (cv and cover letter) to email@example.com
Good Soldier Website: goodsoldiersongs.com