- Formation and implementation of global marketing strategies across all Good Soldier artist campaigns working with various label partners around the world (Sony, Universal, Warner, Believe, Liberator, Kobalt);
- Project management across the Good Soldier catalogue acting as the marketing lead for all projects, including developing of overall marketing plan, budget and strategy for each release;
- Development of all creative content, working with the creative and content teams both internally and externally to generate well thought out, innovative creative content from conception to implementation;
- Budget oversight across all projects, creating efficient marketing budgets to deliver maximum visibility whilst also focusing on the highest return on investment;
- Analytical insight across all metrics (DSP’s, Social Media, Radio, Shazam etc) identifying trends and working with internal team and external partners helping connect the dots and capitalize on momentum;
- Building a global network of PR teams, DSP relationships, label partners, live agents and promoters to utilise across releases to maximise the results of each Good Soldier release.
Salary dependent on experience.