London-based independent music company Good Soldier is seeking a Digital Manager.
The successful candidate should have experience of execution and planning of digital campaigns within the music industry.
- Execution and planning of in-depth digital marketing strategies across Good Soldier’s roster.
- Digital Marketing requires diligence and careful checking at each stage – quick execution of fast paced tasks and constant checking of results to make sure we are hitting targets and maximising budgets.
- The ability to think quickly, solve problems and recall precise information under pressure is key.
- Some experience within working within the music industry would be preferred.
Digital Marketing – Facebook, Instagram, Google ads
- Using an agreed strategy as directed to set up and manage Facebook/Instagram/Google ads
- Executing funnel marketing to engage new fanbases
- Responsible for keeping within budgets and executing the most effective spend for the campaign
- Checking ads multiple times throughout the day
- Using learning from campaigns to inform audience building strategy ongoing
- Detail reports of effective marketing – what targets are working, what targets are not
- Breakdowns of money spent on the campaign – reporting daily spends
- Ensure all descriptions and metadata are correct on all video uploads
- Working alongside the social media marketing role to reply to comments and engage with the fan community
- Artist inbox management, organising requests and messages – marking and labelling to easily find quick results
IAMPOP messenger platform + Email marketing
- Engaging with our fan communities for all artists using forward thinking technologies as messenger bots get more sophisticated
- Creating engaging email marketing campaigns for all artists
All applications to please be sent to email@example.com