London-based independent music company Good Soldier is seeking a Creative Intern. The successful candidate should have experience within graphic design and animation and have a portfolio of relevant projects.
The candidate will assist the Creative Manager in her daily tasks and artist-related projects. This will involve amending tour posters, creating infographics, managing assets, co-ordinating photo and video shoots, creating simple promotional animations for artists around releases and assisting in various administrative duties.
The Creative Intern position at Good Soldier requires the candidate to be a driven individual, who can handle taking on various projects at the same time and the pressure that ensues from this.
They will be able to take initiative, when the Creative Manager is in meetings or unavailable to answer questions, by being able to work independently. They should also be an enthusiastic team member.
Main responsibilities include
- Management of promotional and creative assets ( photos, videos etc) for externals (requests from press and industry personnel)
- Design of infographics and marketing material for internal and external circulation
- Design and amendment of tour posters
- Assisting in vinyl and CD design
- Assisting in merchandise design
- Co-ordinating photo and video shoots
- Responsible for communication with consultants, such as stylists, photographers etc
- Work with Label Assistant on budgets and invoicing
- Creating simple animations for artists around releases
- Knowledge of the full Adobe Suite
- Non-essential but desired, video editing skills (Final Cut Pro and/or Premiere Pro) and illustrative skills.