£13,065 per annum (6 month internship)
10.30am – 6.00pm (Monday – Friday)
Camden, London, NW1
A bit about us:
A brand new dance label established just over a year ago, Good Company already have stream of high-profile releases under their belt including FISHER, Eli Brown, Kungs, James Hype and Will Clarke.
Where you step in:
We are currently recruiting for an energetic and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Intern to assist our team. Some of your key tasks will include:
- Drive ideas for websites, contests, mini-sites and media promotions to maximise artist visibility online, with measured KPIs to validate success of each campaign
- Execute effective online advertising campaigns for artists, creating a strong presence in the desired target market and community
- Work directly with artists and artist management to ensure requests and expectations are handled intelligently, and carried out effectively
- Weekly/daily stats and performance reports across socials and streaming services, for internal team to better understand movement across all channels
- Analyze the effects of various influences that surround music to understand how it affects the consumption of our artists
- When analyzing consumption, this doesn’t only relate to sales and streaming consumption, but the understanding that a person’s interaction with an artist via any platform (either actively or passively) is consumption of an artist, and using that to strategize on how to keep a consumer coming back once they’ve consumed is key
- Assist with label management duties
The essential skills you will bring:
- Must love online marketing and new technology, and be a quick learner of new digital tools
- Be comfortable working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Drive and Mac Mail
- Is able to multitask simultaneously and thrives in a busy environment
- Great attention to detail
- Positive and collaborative with ‘can do’ attitude, providing solutions to any problems
- Good vibes and a positive attitude
If you are interested in working with us, please apply by emailing a cover letter outlining how you reach our essential requirements along with a copy of your CV to [email protected].
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications but thank you for your interest in working with us.