Global Rockstar is a digital label and a music publishing company. We are not just “the artist-friendly music label” but also an online platform enabling music fans to become a part of promising new hit songs!
We are offering the position of Product & Artist Manager to join our marketing team. You will manage a dedicated artist roster and build international hit songs, by substantially increasing their audiences, streaming successes and radio plays.
We are looking for someone with a strong professional attitude and a genuine interest in both the music industry and pop culture, and someone who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves and aim for the stars.
You are a marketing and music enthusiast, preferably with experiences within a label or artist management? Your knowledge of the music industry and digital channels is your superpower when promoting releases and implementing artist campaigns?
What You’ll Do
- Manage artists through the early stages of their career helping them to establish and grow their audience and build on each success to push them to the next level.
- Initiate and execute marketing plans, promotional activities and campaigns to promote releases and artists.
- Pitch your artists to streaming stores, radios, and related media to increase their visibility.
- Track closely the marketing spends to understand the impact of each initiative on the artist’s overall performance, by analyzing and evaluating ongoing and concluded release campaigns.
- Document and share the progress with the management and the marketing team, including creatives, promotion activities, artist successes, and budgets.
- Identify industry trends, potential growth areas, and marketing opportunities and apply them to campaigns.
- Develop and maintain a network of relationships within the industry.
What You Bring
- A minimum of 5 years experience, within areas such as music marketing, promotion, artist management, PR and project management.
- Preferably a strong network and relationship within the music industry, especially contacts to digital streaming platforms (eg Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer, etc.).
- A strong ability to maintain and build working relationships, both within the team as well as with external partners.
- Highly advanced organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of social media, including interpretation of online analytic tools.
- An ability to work autonomously as well as in teams.
- Structured and precise in your work, with an attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing. English and German (optional).
- Basic photo and video editing skills.
What You Get
- An opportunity to build the digital record label of the future and sustainably expand the footprint in Europe and beyond.
- An opportunity to influence music and help up-and-coming artists flourish.
- An exciting and challenging position.
- A modern and creative work environment, with an office located in the center of Vienna.
- A dynamic environment in an innovative scale-up.
If you want to join our journey to revolutionize the music industry, apply with your CV and motivational letter under [email protected].