Senior Label Manager
Global Records is looking to hire an experienced Label Manager for the newly established office in Berlin, Germany.
Global Records, the most prominent independent label in CEE, representing over 40 artists with regional and global radio & digital hits, is currently expanding it’s outlook by opening the first office in western Europe. The Label Manager, together with our A&R and label services teams will create and oversee all budgeting, business development and marketing activities.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with artists, digital services, key media and marketing partners and liaise between all main points of contact
- Budget creation – responsible for the creation, budgeting, and implementation of content and marketing for each release
- Regularly interface with artists and management on all aspects of commercial release plan and marketing strategy to insure the success of the project
- Understand and analyse the constant flow of streaming, consumption, radio and social data and adjust marketing strategies accordingly
- Manage the label’s localized release schedule, ensuring digital and physical products are delivered to deadline
- Develop and oversee marketing strategies for Global Records localized releases and artists. Marketing includes creating branding, strategy, timelines and overseeing execution of radio, digital, publicity, licensing and strategic marketing
- Help guide and execute artist branding, creative materials and original content specific to each campaign
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role in a record label, distributor or label services company in the GSA area or a 2-3 hit record history
- Highly organised with an ability to manage diverse projects and their delivery and success to the highest standard
- Experience with leading digital music services, social media platforms and digital music best practices
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to keep team members motivated and driven
- Able to use excellent communication skills to strengthen key relationships
- An analytical professional, confident in reviewing statistics in order to monitor the success of campaigns
WHO WE ARE
Global Records is the most prominent independent record label in Eastern Europe, with over 15 billion streams to date, numerous no 1 hits and multiple platinum certifications all over the world. Its music is being enjoyed by hundreds of millions of people all over the world, live, on digital and on radios and TV stations. It produces, distributes, and promotes over 200 annual releases for top artists such as INNA, Minelli, Olivia Addams, Holy Molly, Roxen and many more.
It is an integrated part of the Global platform, which also includes Global Publishing, home of awarded producers and songwriters with placements for Selena Gomez, Pitbull, Nicki Minaj, Alok, J Balvin, Sean Paul, Alicia Keys, Flo Rida and more. Other integral parts of the Global platform include Global Talent United, the biggest talent and influencers agency in CEE, Global booking, Global Events, Viva la Vidra movie production company, Loops Productions video production company, Mainstage – marketing & advertising agency,