An Artist Management and Independent Record Company is seeking an experienced, driven and well organised day to day Senior Artist Manager to manage a priority LA artist signed to a major record company.
This is an incredible opportunity to work in a dynamic, forward-thinking and innovative organisation.
Manage all aspects of Artist’s day to day activities including:
- Working and interacting daily with Artist and third parties
- Overseeing artists team (social media team, label team, accountant etc.) and chasing on all tasks and objectives
- Working across global release campaigns
- Assisting in all areas of creative (from A&R to artwork and videos, content etc)
- Diary management and itinerary creation
- Booking travel and meetings
- Attending relevant meetings both with the artist and on behalf of the artist
- Overseeing day to day activities and logistics
- Co-ordination of promotion with label team
- Overseeing touring plans working with live agent and promoter
- Working closely with the artists live team, including tour manager and music director to co- ordinate various performances. Have a strong grasp of live budgets and be able to negotiate rates as and when relevant.
- Creating and overseeing budgets.
- Reviewing deal memos and legal contracts
- Liaising with Artist accountant, including approving invoices and budgets when appropriate and lawyer
- Sourcing new opportunities with industry developments and innovation
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Sound knowledge of the entertainment industry
- Knowledge of the creative and cultural community is important, with ability to input ideas on videos, styling, photography etc.
- Will ideally have understanding of and relevant experience in artist management or working directly with artists
- Good understanding of social media and digital marketing
- Excellent IT and digital skills
- Excellent time management and ability to manage multiple tasks seamlessly
- Energy, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with proven skills in building effective working relationships internally and externally
- Able to apply common sense and pragmatism
- Strong organization and administration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail orientated with excellent level of accuracy
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Proactive and forward thinking and ability to use own initiative
- Discrete and diplomatic, with ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information and issues in a professional manner
- Full time. Office hours are 10am – 6pm with a requirement to work some evenings and weekends, as well as some business travel.
- Only those eligible to work in the US or have a valid US work permit / visa will be considered for this role.