Glassnote Records is looking for a Head of Commercial Partnerships — Digital role based in New York, NY.
This candidate is a self-starter with robust account management experience in the DSP space with expertise in setting up, promoting, executing and seeing-through high level artist, album and track campaigns with Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Amazon Music, Pandora, SoundCloud, Vevo, and more for merchandising, positioning, marketing, playlisting etc.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A self-starter with emphasis on ability to grow a record’s editorial reach and a keen understanding of the DSP / consumption landscape
- Promotion-minded with strategic partner relationships in place in various verticals including artist/label relations, editorial, marketing, original content, and more
- Experienced in working with social media partners and implementing strategies with regard to social media platforms including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat etc.
- An analytical thinker with the ability to dissect and understand consumption data
- A team player with a desire to collaborate across various label verticals such as marketing, radio promotion, project management, PR, and more
- Someone who can thrive and maintain velocity in the fast-paced and ever evolving digital music landscape
- An innovator, someone who is willing to adapt new practices, strategies, and approaches to better expose and grow Glassnote repertoire’s presence at DSPs and adjacently
Application email: firstname.lastname@example.org