Glassnote Records is looking for a Head of Commercial Partnerships, Digital role based in New York, NY.
This candidate is extremely entrepreneurial, a self-starter with robust account management experience in the DSP space with prior experience with regard to setting up, promoting, executing and seeing-through high level artist, album and track campaigns with Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Amazon Music, Pandora, SoundCloud and more for merchandising, positioning, marketing, playlisting and more.
Who you are:
- A minimum of 5+ year working with DSPs either in a label/artist management facing role or internally
- A keen understanding of the DSP and consumption landscape with strategic relationships in place with teams in various verticals including artist/label relations, editorial, marketing, original content and more
- Experience working with and implementing strategies with regard to Social Media partners like Instagram, TikTok, Triller, FB, Snapchat etc.
- Promotion minded with emphasis on ability to grow a records editorial reach
- An analytical thinker with the ability to dissect and understand consumption data
- A team player with a desire to collaborate across various Label verticals from marketing, radio promotion, project management, PR and more
- Someone who can thrive and maintain velocity in the fast-paced and ever evolving digital music landscape
- An innovator, someone who is willing to adapt new practices, strategies and approaches to better expose and grow Glassnote repertoire’s presence at DSPs and adjacently