Giant Artist Management – a dynamic and collaborative management company representing a wide roster of contemporary artists including Anna Calvi, Crystal Fighters, Mount Kimbie, Neneh Cherry, PC Music & more – are looking for a Management Assistant to join the fast paced, London based team.
The Management Assistant will be working closely with the Company Directors across the roster to nurture the artists’ vision and supporting future company developments.
- Day to day management of Artists
- Project managing Artists’ global teams across global campaigns
- Developing and delivering bespoke creative projects
- Outward facing, proactively sourcing new opportunities
- Administrative & diary duties
- Have minimum 2 years experience within music with track record of success
- Have ability to communicate empathetically with artists
- Have ability to manage multiple teams and projects with high attention to detail
- Be goal driven
- Be creative minded and motivated by artistic excellence
- Salary – negotiable on experience
- Location – East London
- Apply – email@example.com