GIANT ARTIST MANAGEMENT – DAY TO DAY
We are looking for a Day-to-Day Artist Manager to join the Giant Artist Management team in London as we continue to expand our operations.
They will be the main point of contact between the artist and their record label, live agents, touring crew, publishing company and accountants.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Daily communication with the artist
- Clear and regular communication with the artists’ team
- Maintaining a focus on the artist’s vision
- Making sure the artists’ best interests are represented at all times
- Maintaining a detailed shared diary for the artist
- Producing daily, weekly and annual schedules and itineraries for the artist
- Planning and booking recording sessions, travel and accommodation
- Booking recording sessions
- Seeking approval on all requests
- Overseeing all recording and touring budgets
- Keeping an overview of the artist’s social media presence and fan interaction
- Traveling with the artist to key promo bookings and live events
- Scheduling and leading meetings with the artist’s team
- Establish and maintain a merchandise business
Office: Shoredtich, London
Giant Artist Management is an equal opportunities employer. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life. We believe that diversity and inclusion in our team is critical to our success.
We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender or gender identity, race, religion or belief or sexual orientation.