UK-based independent music company FutureKind are looking for an experienced Product Manager to work in their London office (Hammersmith) across the FutureKind Records roster.
The position will suit someone at senior level, who has ambitions to evolve into a GM in the coming 3 years.
- The successful applicant must have a minimum of 5+ years experience in a Product Management or Marketing role within the music industry.
- They should be adept in both the domestic and International music marketing landscapes, coupled with a broad and eclectic taste in all commercial music genres.
- They will have hands-on campaign expertise and a strong passion for music related promotions and marketing.
- They will be data literate and have experience working across digital and traditional marketing.
- They will be comfortable working with both UK and international promotions teams and distributors, as well as working closely with artists, management and other team members.
- An extensive base of music industry contacts and relationships is essential.
- Great communication, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail are essential. An eye and ear for tomorrows trends is absolutely paramount.
- Working with Digital and Physical Sales and Distribution teams on commercial sales targets and performance – securing visibility in physical stores, as well as digital and streaming retail platforms.
Salary dependant on experience.
Please apply by sending your C.V and covering letter to: Hello@FutureKind.co.uk