FutureKind Records are looking for a Product & Marketing Assistant to join their London team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Product and Marketing Assistant will work across all domestic and global marketing campaigns for FutureKind artists.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Marketing and A&R team to assist and support various team responsibilities associated with all releases.
- Support the head of marketing in their ongoing daily activities.
- Assist in the creation of marketing assets, and associated campaign promo opportunities as directed.
- Prepare weekly hit sheets of campaign performances, and in turn deliver to all global partners.
- Assist with tracking the performance of releases and marketing campaigns.
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned.
- 1-2 years working within a record label as part of a marketing team
- An understanding of both domestic and international music trends
- An almost unmanageable passion for new music
- Must be a digital native
- A growing black book of creative contacts within the digital world
- Working knowledge of digital product delivery
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office is a plus.