FutureKind are looking for an Executive & Creative Assistant to join their London team.
This is a great opportunity for someone with creative instinct and a background in music to work at an exciting independent music company.
Administrative skills and diary management experience essential.
Existing experience at a record label, publishing company, or distributer a plus.
They are looking for a versatile, organised and confident person with a keen interest in the entertainment sector.
They will be reporting directly to the two Co-Founders, and also be working closely alongside the Head of Marketing and A&R Manager.
FutureKind offer a fast paced and dynamic environment, and the right candidate will be someone who…
- Has good communication skills be able to interact and connect with people
- Has the ability to adapt and improvise to get things done
- Is highly organised, enjoying a constant flow of ‘to do’s’ and new priorities
- Passionately cares about making sure tasks get done on time and accurately
- Enjoys being accessible to the team and open to whatever can make their working day even better
- Shows discretion and can be trusted with confidential information
- Is able to multitask simultaneously and thrives in a busy environment
- Is inquisitive and wants to get involved in creative conversations
- Be comfortable working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Mac Mail.
Salary: Depending on experience