This is the opportunity to support and implement digital marketing strategy within a forward thinking record label.
You’ll engage with artists, partners and fans, all the while building relationships and gaining very hands on experience.
Join FutureKind as a key member of a small, efficient team, who are driving forward artists’ global brand identities, business growth, and identifying the trends of tomorrow to help better serve creatives’ ambitions.
WORKING ALONGSIDE THE COMPANY DIRECTORS, MARKETING DEPARTMENT, AND A&R, YOU WILL UNDERTAKE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Campaign Strategy: Define, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns for a roster of artists.
- Content Creation and Planning: Create and produce digital content. Create content calendars that uphold the goals of the larger digital and brand strategy, and be responsible for sharing content.
- Partner Management: Support relationship management with key digital partners, brands, press outlets, influencers, artists and more.
- Heavy research of artist communities and word-of-mouth analysis (reading and analyzing message boards, blogs, other artist sites, etc.)
- Social Management: work with our artists on how best to consistently deliver engaging and progressive content on a very regular basis.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Collaborate with the head of marketing to evaluate growth, performance, engagement, campaign efficiency and create regular internal reports. Analyze reports, and suggest methods for improving performance. Conduct ongoing audits of brand social media platforms to maximise efficiency.
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years experience in a similar role executing digital strategy.
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms and best practices.
- Experience with content creation / production (audio, visual, image) – proficiency in Photoshop and Final Cut Pro
- Experience in creating and analyzing data reports to maximize performance of release campaigns
- Industry experience, or knowledge of industry trends, new technologies etc.
- Must thrive in a team environment, but be able to take initiative and work independently – an all hands on deck approach is vital.
- A disruptive can-do attitude.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A safe creative environment, where any idea is welcome.
- A competitive salary, coupled with international travel at varying points.
- Constant opportunities to learn and broaden both experience, and personal relationships within the wider music and entertainment industries.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send cover letter, CV, and an idea you want to implement with an artist campaign that you are yet to see in the current climate, to: JoinTheTeam@FutureKind.co.uk