Founded in 2008 by international electronic music artists Aly & Fila; Future Sound of Egypt is now one of the world’s leading record label and event brands, specialising in Trance & Progressive House.
Over the past decade, Aly & Fila have hosted 35 Future Sound of Egypt branded events in 17 countries, and delivered more than 550 episodes of their weekly radio show to a global audience estimated at around 10m people.
We’re looking for an experienced, Freelance Digital Marketing manager to join our team and to help us with the next phase of our growth plans. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a market leading independent record label and events brand.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years experience in social media management. Ideally managing social media. for an established electronic music artist or record label.
- Proven experience in running Facebook & Instagram Ads.
- Experience in working with video editing software ie: Final Cut Pro, Premiere or similar.
- Highly organised with an exceptional eye for detail and passion for current and future marketing trends.
- Friendly, positive attitude with a can-do mentality and hunger to develop new skills in digital marketing.
- Ability to quickly and accurately respond to requests from internal team and external partners
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to proof-read your own.
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite products is not essential but is a huge advantage over other applicants.
- You must be available to work on a consistent weekly schedule.
- Day-to-day management and content scheduling of 12 social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Soundcloud and Spotify.
- Managing Facebook page advertiser, live stream and cross-posting requests.
- Communicating with the content team to organise graphics social media schedule.
- Trimming down videos for use on different social media platforms.
- Creating weekly newsletters to send out to our internal database.
- Updating our websites with relevant news, tour information and other music related content.
- Communicating with the label management team to execute promotion plans to ensure the success of each weekly release.
- Scheduling of weekly radio live stream through our radio distribution platform.
- Working with external promoters / partners to formulate and execute social media plans for events.
- Managing our community of fans ie: Replying to comments on social media, inbox messages and occasional emails.
- Making sure artists are using the content provided to promote releases and events.
- Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org