We’re looking for a passionate and seasoned Product Manager to join our global label team full time. You’ll be leading project marketing for designated artists on roster – responsible for ideating, planning and executing on global marketing campaigns to grow the artist’s business.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and execute full scale global marketing campaigns for artists
- Set qualitative and quantitative goals for each campaign, and communicate those to all stakeholders clearly
- Prepare and circulate regular campaign updates on market activity
- Use analytics including DSP & social metrics to continually assess project and campaign momentum
- Actively manage project budgets, manage spends efficiently
- Bring creative marketing ideas to your projects: invest time in thinking of ‘out of the box’ solutions to problems.
- Identify roadblocks and challenges with each project and engage appropriate internal staff
- Act as primary communication liaison between artist/manager and label staff for each project
- Maintain relationships with key external, including managers, publicists and agents
- Maintain key project-specific relationships, including PR, radio, brand reps, etc.
- Directing all activity of external team members
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years experience in music marketing
- You’re data driven: you’re fluent in analytics and are practised in using data to influence a campaign
- You have great creative ideas and are comfortable ideating on the spot
- You’re extremely organized and can manage a busy workload to deadlines
- You’re good at liaising with important stakeholders and managing relationships
- You’re comfortable fighting for an artist you believe in, and backing up your points
- You’re inspired by the future classic brand, our artists and new opportunities in the current music landscape