Future Classic is an independent creative company with offices in Los Angeles + Sydney. We’re an artist focussed team spanning talent management, record label and music publishing staff.
Our mission is to develop projects with artists that are the cultural influencers of our generation. Our roster includes Flume, Sophie, G Flip, Nick Murphy, Touch Sensitive, Buzzy Lee, Ta-ku and more – full roster up at futureclassic.com.
We’re looking for an LA based office admin assistant to support the label & accounting department.
To support set up, reporting and follow through of all label campaigns and functions of the label operation. The objectives and responsibility of this role are varied and will change from campaign to campaign, however broadly this role entails:
- Supporting Global Label Manager as PA
- Timeline management and project delivery
- Coordinating communication and reports
- Data management and entry
- Servicing retail partners
- Preparing draft communication for label, artist / management teams
- Office management / admin support
- Calendar / scheduling
Key attributes, skills & experience:
- Project Management focused – ability to assist from concept to finished product and meet delivery deadlines, within budgets.
- Detail oriented and organized with strong systems thinking and an ability and willingness to handle multiple schedules.
- Focussed and detailed in their work, with strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management skills and an ability to prioritize.
- Genuine love of music and interest in the music industry; strong knowledge of artists and labels signed to associated with FC.
- Ability to establish rapport quickly with a range of people internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work above the normal working hours as required.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, managing multiple projects through various stages simultaneously.
- A team player who has the ability and initiative to both work autonomously and in a team environment.
To apply – please send:
- Cover letter
- Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.