Future Classic is looking for a full time Licensing & Business Affairs Coordinator to join the team in Los Angeles. The role is to assist on synchronisation pitches, licensing administration and business affairs administration for the record label and publishing companies.
- Maintain digital audio library – uploading assets, entering metadata, sourcing missing assets/info
- Create and send music mailers and marketing to clients in film, tv, video games & advertising industries
- Assist with music briefs, creative playlisting and pitching, research clients, productions and new business opportunities in sync licensing
- Liaise internally with A&R, Label and Management departments
- Administration support for Publishing and Label copyrights, collaborators and accounting.
- Ultra organised, effective communicator with a high attention to detail
- Passionate about music, films, series, video games and advertising
- Advanced Excel & Google Sheets skills (master of vloookups, importranges, arrays and pivot tables)
- Understanding of audio formats and metadata standards.
- Interested in the business of the music business, copyright registrations and music rights management
About Future Classic
We are an independent artist management, label and creative company with offices in Los Angeles and Sydney. Our mission is to enable the cultural influencers of our generation — to empower artists as entrepreneurs, and build careers and artist businesses that are unique, resilient, commercially successful and creatively uncompromising.
Interested applicants, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with subject ‘Licensing & Business Affairs Coordinator’.