We’re looking for an experienced Account Director who can thrive in a successful and fast-paced international agency environment. The primary focus of this exciting role is to lead the delivery of one of the highest profile accounts at Fuse; the UEFA Champions League Opening Ceremony, presented by Pepsi. Which has previously seen Artists such as Dua Lipa, Imagine Dragons and Marshmello perform. ASAP Start.
We’re seeking someone with experience of working on a global brand either brand side, at a label or within an agency. You’ll need a thorough understanding of the music industry and experience working with high profile talent, comfortable and familiar with artist management, talent ways of working, artist marketing and talent trajectory. We’re looking for someone with demonstratable experience of working on high profile international events, backed up by strong digital marketing capabilities. You’ll have experience leading and motivating teams, driving projects from ideation to successful completion and building productive relationships with senior stakeholders (colleagues, clients and rightsholders).
The role will require international travel to Russia and to meet important stakeholders such as UEFA, PepsiCo clients and Talent management teams in other countries (albeit Covid travel compliances will be adhered to). It will also require you to work on site in St Petersburg for 10 days in May 2022 with the wider Fuse project team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can be agile and support across other entertainment projects and accounts as required by the business.
Are you knowledgeable and experienced in talent partnerships, entertainment marketing and live events? Do you thrive in high paced live events environments, are you obsessed with music talent and can’t wait to see the latest tour/live show productions? Do you have a strong understanding of the marketing landscape, including how entertainment partnerships and experiences work within the broader marketing mix to engage audiences? Are you passionate about delivering measurable results for clients and have exceptional client relationship skills?
If the above sounds like you, please apply!
- At least 6 years’ experience in music/entertainment marketing, talent partnerships
- Experience working on international scaled live music events
- Experience working on high profile global brand campaigns
- Experience working in or with the Music Industry (brand, agency, label etc) and be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of the music industry, preferably (but not absolutely necessary) with a black book of label and management connections e.g., record label, artist management and booking agencies
- Experience of working collaboratively with multiple agencies (e.g. digital/media, social, creative, advertising, experiential etc.)
- Experience of developing strategic and creative responses for clients on integrated campaigns and/or live brand experience and selling in proposals to stakeholders
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders, managing senior clients, and influencing clients a senior level
- Excellent project management and attention to detail, able to own projects from start to finish
- Understanding of media planning process, including digital and social
- Experience of people management and ability to facilitate career growth in others
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- A trusted partner to client, rightsholder and Artist teams
- Stakeholder liaison and collaboration (rights holder agencies, Artist suppliers and other client agencies)
- Performance planning working with Artist creative teams, clients and rightsholders
- Content development and comms planning, including shoot management and onsite delivery
- PR strategy support and Artist PR deliverable management
- Collaboration with social, digital and media planning teams to deliver integrated comms solutions, building strong relationships with the wider OMD team
- Overall management of onsite logistics including transport, accommodation, security, visas, accreditation, GLAM teams
- Responsible for the management and development of several direct reports
- Lead and contribute to agency-wide initiatives and lead by example
Fuse is a marketing agency within Omnicom Media Group. We create partnerships + experiences for brands, focusing on the things that people care passionately about, sport and entertainment. We offer expertise across seven core services: strategic consulting, partnership marketing, experiences, PR, content, data, and measurement.
With a team of over 90 in the UK and 250 across Europe, we work with some of the world’s top brands, including PepsiCo, Barclays, McDonald’s, Klarna, Vodafone, Nissan, Carlsberg and more.
We are committed to providing comprehensive training & development plans for all team members and are proud to be an award-winning agency.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Fuse are a part of Omnicom Media Group and we have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that age, disability, education, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, national origin, religion or sexual orientation.
Simply, we believe that inclusion and diversity makes for a more stimulating and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for our clients’ businesses.