FUGA is looking for a full-time, experienced YouTube and UGC Services Manager.
As Youtube and UGC Services Manager you will be responsible for coordinating FUGA’s YouTube and user generated content service feeds and running the day-to-day operations of the YouTube & UGC team. You will also be responsible for ensuring that our clients’ YouTube channels are fully optimised, that all disputed claims, reference overlaps and ownership conflicts/transfers are dealt with in a timely manner.
You will be working out strategies for our clients’ content and will be expected to maintain good relationships with both our clients and the partner team over at YouTube. You must have a robust understanding of the inner workings of YouTube and YouTube’s content management system as well as other User Generated content services such as Facebook and Soundcloud.
Your responsibilities as Youtube and UGC Services Manager include:
- Responsible for management of our client’s YouTube channels and content on YouTube as well as other UGC services
- Manage and grow the Youtube & UGS services team
- creating and implementing content and channel strategies
- management of content issues on the YouTube CMS and creating workflows to better deal with these
- Maximizing views, subscribers and advertisement income
- Advising clients on how YouTube can be used to grow their business and creating best practices/guidelines for internal and external use
- Maintaining FUGA’s relationship with YouTube and any partners that we deal with surrounding YouTube
- Actively work with the relevant teams at YouTube to resolve any issues
- Attending the required seminars, workshops or other events organized by YouTube
- Staying up to date on all relevant developments around the YouTube platform and its content management system.
- Maintaining the Facebook rights manager and making sure there are workflows in to support any updates created by Facebook
- Keeping a good working relationship with the relevant teams at Facebook
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with the following qualifications:
- At least 5 years experience working with YouTube’s CMS
- Prior experience at a music company is preferred, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of team management required
- A passion for music and technology
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- High degree of self-motivation and autonomy
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Who we are:
- A growing company with strong ambitions.
- This role is part of a growing and resourceful international team, split between our head office in Amsterdam, satellite offices in New York, London, Paris, Milan, and with representatives in Rio de Janeiro and Seoul.
- An international business environment, made up of colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech.
Founded in 2006, FUGA build software and provides services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners in more than 50 countries. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in London, New York, Rome, Milan and representatives in Tokyo, Los Angeles, Seoul, Paris and Sao Paulo.
We operate at the heart of the music. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer and more.
By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.