FUGA provides forward-thinking music distribution, technology, and marketing services to forward-thinking music companies. Working at the heart of the music industry with more than 800 clients, including Riot Games, Hospital Records, Epitaph, and Beggars Group, FUGA is the world’s leading full-service B2B music distributor. FUGA works at the forefront of music distribution technology, connecting its clients with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon Music while helping them get the most from their music, whether that’s with award-nominated label services, industry-leading revenue accounting, or using FUGA’s suite of best-in-class products.
What You’ll Do:
In a business that’s rapidly growing, there are a lot of stories to tell. FUGA’s team has grown by more than 30% in the last year alone. Every month dozens of new forward-thinking music companies start working with us. Every week there are updates and new features available in our suite of products and services.
FUGA’s Senior Communications Manager will help us tell those stories in the right way, to the right people, at the right time.
Reporting to the Global Head of B2B Marketing, the Senior Communications Manager will lead on the internal and external communications strategy, serving as the point of contact for industry press globally and in local markets. Working closely with the executive team, this role will develop and implement strategies to cement FUGA’s position as a global leader in music and tech.
- Create and execute a global PR strategy that serves each of FUGA’s key markets
- Liaise with global and local media and investigate new opportunities for press coverage, award opportunities, and event partnerships
- Increase operational transparency with a well-defined internal communications strategy
- Monitor and report on FUGA’s activity and coverage
- Support the FUGA team with speaking and editorial opportunities
- An experienced communications manager with an extensive network in the music industry
- A story-teller with good instincts for what works and when we should say it
- A music-lover who has a strong understanding of the digital music landscape
- Comfortable working across time zones with cross-functional commercial, product, and marketing teams in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Excellent written and spoken communicator with an eye for detail
- Able to work at a fast pace and successfully manage multiple projects
- Fluent in English – written and speaking
Who we are:
A growing company with strong ambitions and global, enthusiastic team filled with music industry professionals
International business environment, colleagues, and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech
FUGA is the leading full-service B2B music distributor in the world. Mixing deep marketing prowess with continual investment in leading technologies, FUGA’s clients – from Armada, Better Noise and Curb to Mom + Pop, mtheory, and Ninja Tune – get equal access to its all-encompassing services.
FUGA’s global marketing team operates across 17 countries. Together with marketing and distribution, FUGA’s holistic product and services suite – including analytics, royalty accounting, neighboring rights, rights management, and white label services – empower over 800 music rights holders globally.