FUGA is a music company that operates at the heart of the music industry with impressive clients including Domino Records, Fire Records, Riot Games, Hospital Records, STMPD RCRDS, Armada Music and more. FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributors with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Google Music and more.
By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products and services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.
FUGA is currently looking for a Regional Representative to support its growth in the Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway & Sweden). You will be working closely with both the Business Development and the Marketing Services teams, thereby gaining invaluable experience.
What You Do
You will be a front-facing liaison for Nordic based prospects, DSP contacts and clients locally, with an all-round focus on business development, client support as well as pitching and implementing marketing campaigns with the DSPs. This is an extremely versatile role and the right candidate will need to be able to:
- Responsible for meeting Nordic regional sales targets based on business plan
- Responsible for FUGA’s business outreach in the Nordic region
- Responsible for FUGA’s inbound sales activity in the Nordic region
- Manage sales process from outreach, to demo, to signature
- Perform demos and training of our products and services
- Assist in on-boarding of your own signed clients
- Going to Nordic music conferences and networking events
Client Relations & Support:
- Ensure clients have the most up to date information about FUGA services and products
- Responsible for communicating clients needs back to the organisation
- Will match and broker client needs with FUGA product and service packages
- Resolve potential billing issues
- Ensure smooth running of complex technical set up discussions and projects
- Facilitate client interaction with other Fuga departments and offices, escalate issues appropriately
Streaming & Marketing:
- First point of contact for key clients
- Responsible for localizing and executing weekly promo campaigns in the Nordic region
- Create, nurture and maintain contact with editorial teams at music platforms
- Create digital streaming marketing strategies for FUGA clients
- Be a point of contact for our clients, regularly meeting with clients to discuss their release schedules
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5 years experience in digital music distribution
- Creative thinker with a can do attitude
- Able to demonstrate experience with marketing and selling products/services/releases
- Have an excellent knowledge of the Nordic markets and its actors and a pristine network of contacts (at labels and within DSPs/Spotify), in order to represent FUGA and generate sales leads.
- Flexible and able to adapt in a fast-changing environment and team
- Knowledgeable of the digital music consumer landscape and Nordic market
- Preferably based in Sweden and / or Swedish speaking
Who we are
- Global, enthusiastic team and a growing company with strong ambitions.
- International business environment, colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech.
- Founded in 2006, FUGA build software and provide services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners in more than 50 countries. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Rome,
- Milan, Seoul, Paris, Berlin and representatives in Tokyo and Sao Paolo.
We operate at the heart of the music. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer and more. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.