FUGA, a leading digital music distribution platform for independent record companies, distributors and artist services platforms, is currently looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven colleague to manage the Benelux Region.
- Your key responsibility is growing FUGA’s Benelux client-base and managing FUGA’s operations in the Benelux. The role may be developed to include more territories and also managing a team.
- Responsible for growing our business in the Benelux, driving key sales trajectories with a particular focus on labels and premium artist management companies
- Maintaining close relationships with our key Benelux-based clients
- Proactively reach out to prospective new clients
- Qualify incoming leads and analyze potential of prospective clients
- Manage introductory calls, FUGA platform demos, and present custom marketing strategies
- Represent FUGA at local industry events
- Implementing the necessary processes for FUGA to sell its products and services in the Benelux and to perform required after sales service
- Managing contract negotiations and process with Benelux clients
- Manage and expand local client base, end responsible delivering regional budgets for the Benelux
- Investigate new leads through industry research
- Working closely with the Client Services team and the wider global sales team
- Manage all back-office and administrative aspects related to the local entity
- Implement product and service policies defined by the HQ in Amsterdam
- Reporting to FUGA’s Global Director Of Sales & Client Services Who you are You are social, outgoing, industry savvy, communicative and have experience dealing directly with business leaders to foster new opportunities and strengthen industry relationships. Some of the core qualities and capabilities we feel are required for this role are:
- Seven or more years of experience in a business development and/or label relations position within the music industry
- Strong network in the Benelux music industry
- Creative and independent worker / thinker / planner
- Knowledge of the music industry and music industry trends
- Motivated to develop and foster independent distribution processes
- Analytical and investigative
- Strong capability for cultivating trust within partnerships
- Ability to interact and work on a trusted level with clients
- Experience working for an international company
- Confidence in a negotiation and business terms discussion
- Affinity with a technical (digital) product suite and a broad services offering
Who we are
- Enthusiastic team and a growing company with strong ambitions
- International business environment, colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech
- Egalitarian, transparent environment with career growth opportunities
Part of a dynamic industry: technology, media and entertainment About FUGA Founded in 2006, FUGA builds software and provide services for the digital music industry.
We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in New York, London and Milan and representatives in Paris, Los Angeles, Korea and Brazil.
FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributors with online stores such as Spotify, iTunes, and Apple Music. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their strategy. FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music and collect on their revenue.